Saturday, May 5, 2007

I'm back at the blog :D

Sorry for not updating my blog, folks. I was too busy during the past few weeks, that I couldn't do anything except eat, work, study and sleep (my priorities were in that order too). Well... I did take one or two weekend days off now and then :) But in essence, my Monday - Saturdays were all work and no play and 5 hours of sleep every day :(

I was discussing this with a colleague that other day - balance in work and life. More and more so, I feel like my work is becoming my life. Just now, at 11:30pm, I finished replying to all the e-mails I had to reply to, and then didn't know what else to do, so I started looking for other e-mails to see if I could reply to them too. It's a sad, sad state of things.

Anyway, I'm in Singapore now, so tomorrow I'm meeting with CK and CH - hahah CH was pretty surprised when I called him out of the blue... it's been about 10 years since we met. Who knows, maybe I'm taller than him now :P

I did bring my camera, but did not bring my USB cable or memory card reader, so photos will have to wait until I'm back in Cali (unless I find the time to buy one over here).

Cheers, and for those of you in Penang, I gave CL a call, so maybe we can set something up for this coming Wednesday night - late night supper most probably, since I'm going out for dinner with my parents that night :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should notify my pal about your post.

Anonymous said...

в итоге: превосходно!! а82ч