Thursday, March 15, 2007

My All-time Favorite Movie

"What is the Matrix?"

This movie has got to be the best movie EVER. Call me a shallow person with shallow taste in movies, but this movie has it all. Unbelievable action scenes? Check. Amazing plot twists? Check. Intriguing sci-fi setting? Check. End-of-the-world predicament for humankind? Bad guys in cool suits and shades? Bullet-dodging kung-fu? Check, check and CHECK.

Was that a great movie or what. Man I wish they made more movies like that.

4 comments:

SH said...

This is one of my favorite movies too. Everything is fine, except, of course, that Keanu Reeves can't act.

voicesinmymind said...

That's the beauty - in this movie, he doesn't even need to act :) All he needs to do is carry some big guns, wear a trenchcoat and shades, and look cool the entire movie...

voicesinmymind said...

you gotta admit, him Keanu and Lawrence Fishburne look really cool in that movie hahah

Ying Ying 盈盈 said...

Ha, this is one of my favorite movie too! Oh, and I totally agree with SH, Keanu really can't act! However, who cares? Neo is so cool! (^^)