Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year!


Yep, it's that time of the year again. It's time to start afresh, work on your resolutions for this year, renew resolutions that you kept for maybe two weeks last year (come on, you know it's the truth). This year, in more ways than one, it feels like I am starting afresh.

I'm actually not a big fan of new year resolutions, because I usually throw them out of the window within a month or so. This year, maybe I'll make an exception by keeping in touch with friends through a blog. So if you're reading this, welcome to my blog, and feel free to drop by once in a while - I hope to be able to update the contents often.

Happy Chinese New Year!

6 comments:

zhaofu said...

Hi, Wei Li!! Long time no c, how r u?
在新的一年,猪你“恭喜发财,新年快乐,心想事成”。。。恭喜恭喜!!

voicesinmymind said...

Hey :) Long time no see. I've been doing fine - what about you?

Happy CNY btw

-WL

SH said...

恭喜恭喜……

Eat more pork this year, and all your wishes will be granted :)

voicesinmymind said...

I'll fire up the bbq! ;)

seriously, dealing with HTML is more troublesome than I thought. Pictures and words just don't want to go where they should.

Anonymous said...

维理,新年快乐!

voicesinmymind said...

新年快乐! 上星期锡辉告诉我你们大家都有在写BLOG,所以我有把你们最近写的BLOG看过 - 总觉得已那么久没联络了,知道你们现在的生活,也觉得蛮有趣的 :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR